12th March 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 12th from same stream i.e. Arts under CHSC Board after passing once?

Hello Sir/Madam, so my problem is that I really want to take English honours but I got less mark in my 12th exams of Arts stream but I passed in every subject. So I want to repeat class 11th and 12th in the same Arts stream in a different college but the college is the same board as my previous college i.e. CHSC Board. Is it possible to proceed with this?

15th March 2020, 12:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat class 12th from same stream i.e. Arts under CHSC Board after passing once?

Yes, you can repeat the board exams again either from one subject or all subjects. There is improvement examination conducted for candidates who want to increase their marks in different subjects of board exam.

You can fill examination form for next year if you are interested in appearing for all subjects of 12th board examination. Study well and practice previous years papers, revise and write in neat and clean manner to fetch better marks in board exam of 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?