13th March 2020, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between B.Tech and BE and which has better opportunities?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering so what should I do next? Should I go for BE or B.Tech in Civil Engineering? What is the major difference between these two? Which has more scope and better job opportunities? And, should I stick with Civil branch or switch to any other stream?

15th March 2020, 12:58 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between B.Tech and BE and which has better opportunities?

B.E stands for Bachelor of Engineering whereas B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. Both courses are very similar, only difference between them is course content. It is wrong belief that B.Tech course is advantages than B.E. Both B.E graduates and B.Tech graduates have an opportunities in government, public and private sectors.

Differences Between B.E and B.Tech Courses
- Main difference between them is B.E is knowledge oriented course whereas B.Tech is skill oriented course.
- In B.Tech course, Mathematics tought only for first two semesters whereas B.E tought throughout the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?