31st May 2015, 01:47 AM
neerajsinh

Can I resume my diploma course in Electrical Engineering after a long gap?

I am completed ITI coerce in 1995. now i want to diploma in electrical engineering. how it possible? What is the procedure which I need to follow now to complete the course? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon?

Related Questions:
  1. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  2. Should I mention the 3 year gap of academic in resume during which I did B.Ed course?
  3. Should I mention the 3 years gap in my resume?
  4. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  6. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?
  7. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  10. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  11. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  15. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  16. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  17. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  18. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
31st May 2015, 03:15 PM
maybach

Default Re: Can I resume my diploma course in Electrical Engineering after a long gap?

See,
there is no as such any rule of age according to which you are not eligible for the diploma course.

But many institutions do not tend to take candidates with so much of gap. Reasons, they have their own.

Now the process for application is same. For the government colleges, your age might have crossed the limit for the exam which selects the candidates.

You can try in the private colleges which direct give admission without any exam. In those colleges you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?