3rd March 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I secure job in Government Sector if completed Diploma Electrical Engineering in 5 years?

Hi Sir, I have completed my Diploma with Electrical Engineering in 5 years. I am afraid that I will not get good job. I want to secure job in Government sector. I would like to know that in this case, I will secure job in this sector or not?

15th March 2019, 08:27 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I secure job in Government Sector if completed Diploma Electrical Engineering in 5 years?

You are eligible to get the government jobs in various sector as Junior Engineer or as Loco Pilot in Railway.

To get the job, you have to appear and qualify in the examination.

The age limit and other criteria varies with examination.

So, you can visit the notification for the vacancies to get detail information.
15th March 2019, 04:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I secure job in Government Sector if completed Diploma Electrical Engineering in 5 years?

You will get the job, if you will qualify in the entrance examination conducted for recruitment in the job.

You can appear for the examination conducted for recruitment as Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer etc.

Once you will qualify in the examination, you will become eligible for final selection in job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?