14th December 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I send my new AIEEE application form after forgetting the parents signature?

I forgot parents signature on application form of aieee 2012 my reg No 20635853 can i send new appli for with new DD

17th December 2011, 03:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I send my new AIEEE application form after forgetting the parents signature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I forgot parents signature on application form of aieee 2012 my reg No 20635853 can i send new appli for with new DD
Yes, you can resend the confirmation page. All you need to do is to re-print your confirmation page by providing necessary information to the the link given below.
You don't need to attach another demand draft with the confirmation page as you have already submitted.
To reprint your confirmation page, click here.
17th December 2011, 10:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I send my new AIEEE application form after forgetting the parents signature?

Quote:
AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and this examination is Conducted by CBSE Every year for those candidates who are Interested to take admission in B.tech and B.Arch Courses. To apply for B.Tech Course you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised board with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects.

Eligible candidates may fill the Online application form Online by visit the Official website. The last date of apply for this examination is 31/Dec/2011.

If you have already applied and Forgot Parents Signature in the application form, then please re-Print your application form and then signed your Parents Signature on it and then send it to AIEEE Office along with your Demand Draft Number, You can Re-Print your Application form Number form the given Link and then send the confirmation page in the Given Address :

Re-Print Application Form : Click Here

The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit),
Central Board of Secondary Education, 011-22246095, 22246087
PS 1-2 Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092.

Telephone : 011-22239177-80, Extn. 110, 151 & 157
Fax : 011-22246095, 22235775.
18th December 2011, 06:35 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: Can I send my new AIEEE application form after forgetting the parents signature?

Quote:
yes you can resend your application form by sending the necessary details to resend the form go to their website and send it
18th December 2011, 12:10 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I send my new AIEEE application form after forgetting the parents signature?

Hi

AIEEE stands for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination. It is basically conducted for the B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch courses for the students who have passed out of HS 12th.
It is organized and conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).

From this year, the AIEEE has introduced the online form filling system to ease the process for the parents and students.

The AIEEE notification was out in November itself, and the last date for filling the online filled application is 31-12-2011 (Saturday).

Now as you say that you have forgotten your parents signature, I must tell you that since you have already filled a form in your name and then sent it, taking out another form on your name may turn out to be confusing. Instead what you can do it, you can re-print that previous form, and then get it signed by your parents and then re-submit it.

But do not post it this time. Go personally to the AIEEE Head Office, and hand it over to the concerned official. Also notify them of the previous form, so that they cancel it and keep the signed one.

All India Engineering Entrance Examination Contact Address :-

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj,
Delhi 110 092

Telephone #

011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151 & 157

011-22246087, 011-22246095

Fax #

011-22246095, 22235775

Email Id : [email protected] AND [email protected]

To visit the official website of AIEEE Please Click on the picture :

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
11th February 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i have just met an terrible mistake......... i had send the aieee application form but forgotten to send the demand draft with it......sir please guide my what should i do now.......sir please help me.....
17th April 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

how to i reprint my online application form again
20th November 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i accidentally overlooked instructions regarding the photograph .my name and date are not printed on it.Can i resend the confirmation page with a new photograph containing my name and date
22nd November 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my demand draft cand i send the form without demand draft plz sir help me...
1st December 2012, 12:23 AM
Viraj0013

Yes, you can resend the confirmation page. All you need to do is to re-print your confirmation page by providing necessary information to the the link given below.
You don't need to attach another demand draft with the confirmation page as you have already submitted.

To reprint your confirmation page, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?