6th September 2016, 06:45 AM
dheerenmittal

Can I sit for BISAT after 1 or 2 year gap of passing 12th board exam?

Sir, i want to know that can i be eligible for Bitsat exam after 1 and 2 year of passing 12th board exam (as drop) for preparation of the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  2. List of companies which am eligible to sit for placements after 2 year gap between 12th standard? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible readmission in 12th class after an year gap?
  4. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  5. Am i eligible for IIT JEE with one year gap after 12th?
  6. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  7. What is the difference between IIT and CBSE class 10th in-terms of value?
  8. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  9. Can I get admission in class 12th NIOS with one year gap? What is the procedure of admission?
  10. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?
  11. Will there be a problem to get placement if I have one year gap and less marks in 12th?
  12. Can I get Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc if having gap of a year after 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to sit for 12th and IIT JEE next year if I have dropped this year?
  14. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
  15. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  16. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I sit for CAPGEMINI company placements after having 60% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 7.23% in B.Tech?
  18. How can I sit for Naval entrance exam after passing 10th?
6th September 2016, 09:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for BISAT after 1 or 2 year gap of passing 12th board exam?

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test. It is an All India entrance examination conducted by BITS for offering admission to its graduate programs in BITS campuses.To be eligible to appear in BITSAT examination, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

=> You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board.

=> You should have secured minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in your 12th standard examination with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board.

You are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination only if you have one year study gap after completion of your 12th standard. If you have two years study gap after completion of your 12th standard then, you are not eligible for BITSAT examination.
7th September 2016, 12:01 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I sit for BISAT after 1 or 2 year gap of passing 12th board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheerenmittal View Post
Sir, i want to know that can i be eligible for Bitsat exam after 1 and 2 year of passing 12th board exam (as drop) for preparation of the entrance exam.
Student who have passed 12th examination in 2014 or earlier, are not eligible to appear in BITSAT 2016. Only those candidate who have passed 12th in 2015 are eligible to apply for BITSAT.

For more details log on to :http://bitsadmission.com/
4th June 2022, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

How many attempt we can give after 1 year of gape
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?