7th December 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I SSLC Board exams at the age of 32 years?

Hello Sir, I am 32 years old man and only 8th standard passed candidate. Can I write SSLC Board exams now? Is there any option to complete it from any education board either regular or distance?

11th December 2019, 12:00 PM
Ali Mirza Bhai

Default Re: Can I SSLC Board exams at the age of 32 years?

Yes of course you can apply for CBSE 10th exam privately but it would too hard unless you have to spend more money for your certificate.
Look my advise to you that go to government school or district education office of your region and just fill the formalities of the application…
After that in a year there will be some classes and lectures and you to complete some record notebooks finally you have to give your final board exam at specific exam centre
13th December 2019, 06:16 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes dear you can do it, because their is no age limit for class 10th.
**Distance education is better option for you.
**Second better option is take admission in government school.
**Third things is that you passed 8th class only so you have to take admission in class 9th first and then class 10th.

Best of luck.
13th August 2021, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm 25years old now I have completed only 7th if any possible to complete SSLC
8th April 2022, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I studied 10 th std my age is now 32 years but I failed in 10 th exam so I want to write exam sslc what can I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?