23rd December 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I start with Chartered Accountant course after 10th or do I need to clear 12th as well?

I have completed my 10th board and about to take admission in intermediate. Can I register myself for the CPT level of CA now only or do I need to clear my 12th as well for registering in CPT? What is the percentage requirement in 10th and 12th?

26th December 2018, 10:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start with Chartered Accountant course after 10th or do I need to clear 12th as well?

CPT refers to Common Proficiency Test and it is the first stage of 3 staged Chartered Accountancy course which is followed by IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) and the final stage course.

Being a Class 10th passed student you can register for CPT but you will be eligible to appear in the same examination when you are going to appear in your class 12th board examination or after completion of a class 12th.

Further, there is no requirement of minimum marks to be secured in Class 12th to be eligible for CPT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?