6th April 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc Nuclear Physics without Mathematics in Intermediate?

I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream and my subject combination was Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Am I eligible to take admission in B.Sc Nuclear Physics? Which college is best known for Nuclear Physics degree course?

12th April 2019, 10:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc Nuclear Physics without Mathematics in Intermediate?

You are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc Nuclear physics course as per the mentioned qualification.

The minimum required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics as main paper. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with institutes.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course with mathematics in intermediate.
13th April 2019, 10:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc Nuclear Physics without Mathematics in Intermediate?

The required eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Nuclear physics course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have Physics and Mathematics as main paper in 12th.

The minimum required aggregate and admission procedure varies with institutes.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course.
15th April 2019, 01:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to get admission in B.Sc Nuclear physics course as per your qualification.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics and Mathematics.

So, without mathematics it is not possible to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?