4th July 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I study in Bangalore Engineering colleges after being an A.P. Diploma candidate?

Hello Sir, I am an A.P. Diploma candidate and I want to study in Bangalore. Can I study in Bangalore Engineering colleges after being an A.P Diploma candidate?
Please inform me on my no 9553547847.

Related Questions:
  1. List of evening colleges offering Part Time Diploma Electronics course in Bangalore?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  3. Is there any college in Bangalore, which offers lateral entry in aeronautical engineering?
  4. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  6. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  7. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore
  8. Government colleges in Bangalore offering Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure of these colleges? -- [New]
  9. Procedure of admission in engineering colleges of Bangalore having Diploma in Precision Manufacturing?
  10. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  11. List of colleges which offer Plastic Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Bangalore? Detailed information about this course?
  12. List of colleges in Bangalore and Delhi for B.Tech admission after diploma in automobile engineering
  13. Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India?
  14. Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges with good placement facility offering Civil Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore?
  16. In Bangalore which colleges have post diploma courses in Automobile?
  17. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication? How many colleges are there in Bangalore?
6th July 2016, 01:11 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in Bangalore Engineering colleges after being an A.P. Diploma candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am an A.P. Diploma candidate and I want to study in Bangalore. Can I study in Bangalore Engineering colleges after being an A.P Diploma candidate?
Please inform me on my no 9553547847.
Yes, of course diploma holder candidates are eligible to study in Bangalore engineering colleges.

Diploma holder candidates will have to qualify Lateral entry exam for getting admission in engineering colleges.

List of some popular engineering colleges for Diploma holder candidates are:
  • RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
  • PES University, Bangalore
  • MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  • International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
  • BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
  • Sri Sairam College Of Engineering, Bangalore
  • Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  • Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  • Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore
  • University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?