3rd July 2016, 11:51 PM
dnihal619

How can I apply for class 12th private candidate in Gujarat after passing 11th from Mumbai? What documents are needed for the work?

Hello Sir, I want to know that How can I apply for class 12th private candidate in Gujarat after passing 11th from Mumbai? Please tell me about the documents needed for the work.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  2. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  3. How to get admission in 12th class in CBSE Board?
  4. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  5. Is it possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th?
  6. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in 11th again if passed 12th with 49% marks?
  8. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  9. Would there be any problem in taking admission in college after doing 12th private?
  10. Can I give 12th Board exam as a private candidate after 6 years of passing 11th?
  11. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate without passing 11th
  12. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  13. Can I get admission in class 12th as a private after failing one subject and should i change my stream from science to art -- [New]
  14. Procedure for admission in Thadomal Shahani College?
  15. How should I join RAW after passing class 12th? I am a class 11th science student in Gujarat Board
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  17. Can I apply for 12th exam from Pune University? What are the documents needed?
  18. Will there be any problem in future if did 12th as a private candidate?
6th July 2016, 01:18 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for class 12th private candidate in Gujarat after passing 11th from Mumbai? What documents are needed for the work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnihal619 View Post
Hello Sir, I want to know that How can I apply for class 12th private candidate in Gujarat after passing 11th from Mumbai? Please tell me about the documents needed for the work.
To apply as a private candidate, you need to fill the requisite forms in the respective regional office.

Also, you need to clearly passed in 11th standard to apply for 12th admission as a private candidate.

Additionally, you need to represent 11th marksheet.

If required, you may be asked to represent 10th marksheet and passing certificate for verification.

After filling all the required forms, you will be enrolled as a private candidate.

Now, you will have to only appear for final board exams and there will be no need to attend regular classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?