22nd September 2018, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech(Information Technology) being a Computer Science and Technology Diploma holder?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course. Now, I am interested to do BTech in Information Technology. I would like to know that can I study this BTech course?

25th September 2018, 04:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Information Technology) being a Computer Science and Technology Diploma holder?

Yes, you can study B.Tech (Information Technology) course being a Computer Science and Technology Diploma holder. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in IT/ CSE or any other stream from a Government recognised institute are eligible to pursue for B.Tech (Information Technology) course. To get admission in B.Tech course being a Diploma holder, you have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,. You can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?