18th February 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in Karnataka if I am not a residence of Karnataka? How can I join Aeronautical Engineering in Karnataka?

Can i study in karnataka.im not residence of karnataka. How can i do aeronautical engg in karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  2. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  3. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  5. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  6. Which college can I get after scoring 978 PGCET rank
  7. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?
  8. How can I become an Astronaut? I am a 1st year Aeronautical Engineering student in Karnataka
  9. Which college will I get after scoring 85 in COMEDK in PCM
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Karnataka? I've completed my studies in AP
  11. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 4768 in PGCET Exam?
  12. Being Andhra Pradesh candidate can I appear in KCET 2015 if my mother belongs to Karnataka? -- [New]
  13. Details of the exams in Karnataka after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? List of related courses for the course in karnataka?
  14. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Do Karnataka and Non Karnataka students have to appear for Karnataka PGCET?
  16. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  17. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  18. How much marks are we supposed to secure and ranking should be under what to get a MBBS seat in Mangalore colleges?
27th April 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study in Karnataka if I am not a residence of Karnataka? How can I join Aeronautical Engineering in Karnataka?

suppose i am student outside of karnataka which entrance exam shall have i to apear then i can get admission?what is their syllabus?what's fee for aeronautical engineerin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?