11th October 2017, 06:18 PM
Shivvishnu

Can I study medical after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Can I study for medical after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? Am I eligible for the medical course or not? Can you please answer me with the details on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon on this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. What to do to get settled after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?
  8. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  9. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  10. Can I study B.Sc Electronics after Diploma Electronics and Communication?
  11. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completion of Diploma Electronics?
  13. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  15. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  17. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
13th October 2017, 03:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study medical after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

The essential qualification required to apply for Medical course is that candidate must have done 10+2 with compulsory subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Without studying Biology, you can pursue medical courses.

In other words, diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering candidates are not eligible for medical courses.
13th October 2017, 07:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study medical after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

First thing I would like to make you clear that to make career in medical field or to study medical course you are required to have studied Biology at your higher secondary school degree level.

Now as you have mentioned that you are a diploma degree holder in Electronics and communication which is a technical degree course so you are not eligible for pursuing any medical course unless you complete your higher secondary school degree or a diploma degree which includes biology as a main subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?