12th April 2019, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Astrobiology) after completing BSc(Biology)?

Hi, I am studying BSc in Biology course. However I am an interest in Astrobiology. I want to study MSc in this specialization. I would like to know that can I study MSc with Astrobiology after completion of my Graduation?

13th April 2019, 11:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Astrobiology) after completing BSc(Biology)?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue MSc astrobiology after completing your BSc biology.
Aspirants can seek employment on completing the graduation program or post graduation. Some of the areas under astrobiology include-

Exobiology, life science, planetary habitability, space science terra forming etc.
14th April 2019, 03:10 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Yes, you can study M.Sc with Astrobiology after completing your graduation with B.Sc biology course.

The minimum educational requirement to pursue M.Sc in Astrobiology is a bachelor degree in any of the science subjects like space science, Astronomy, chemistry, biology or other appropriate science subjects from a recognized university.
So you are eligible for the course according to this criteria.

Some of the areas under Astrobiology include:

1) Exobiology
2) Life Science
3) Planetary habitability
4) space science
5) Terra forming
15th April 2019, 11:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for studying Master of Science in Astrobiology:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in subjects like space science, astronomy, chemistry, biology etc.

You can apply for admission in Master of Science in Astrobiology after completing Bachelor of Science in Biology.
15th January 2021, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc (astrobiology) after completing BSc(chemistry)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?