5th September 2017, 09:18 PM
Aparna 3011

Can I submit OBC certificate for NEET after registering with General category?

I had given NEET 2 times and fill my caste as general and now I came to know that my have an OBC certificate and I want to make my own OBC certificate if I do so. Is it valid in NEET present year? Can someone please answer me soon? Thanks!

8th September 2017, 01:06 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I submit OBC certificate for NEET after registering with General category?

If you belong to Other Backward class then you need to produce OBC certificate. There are two categories in OBC:

1. OBC Creamy layer: whose parent's income more than 8 lacs per annum and not eligible for reservation benefits.

2. OBC non creamy layer: income below 8 lacs per annum and eligible for reservation benefits.

This is as per latest criteria. Now if you are OBC non creamy candidate then you can apply with OBC certificate to get reservation benefits.
25th December 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I submit OBC certificate for NEET after registering with General category?

I belong to OBC category and i am preparing for NEET this year. I carry 2 domicile one of my own state (kerala) and another student domicile of Gujarat. Will i be eligible for applying in 85% state quota of both states...? Please answer me....
9th January 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know that when I will produce OBC certificate for NEET exam weather at time of registration or at the time of certification verification
Please give me the answer as early as possible.
29th March 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I've applied for the NEET examination 2018. Could you please tell me when and where i should submit my OBC certificate?.
5th May 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have punjab b c certificate and I have applied for neet under obc category. Is bc certificate is valid for obc reservation ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?