13th July 2011, 01:47 PM
latika parihar

Can I switch to Mumbai University from M.A current university after completion of 1st year in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?

Hi, this is Nitesh student of MJRP a deemed university in Jaipur and my question is that can i switch to Mumbai university from ma current university after completion of 1st yeaR in Civil Engineering, if yes ? then what are the procedures?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for Manipal University in 2nd year after doing 1st year Automobile Engineering from Mumbai University?
  4. Procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering in IIT Mumbai after doing 1st year from Mumbai Engineering University?
  5. Can i switch to Pune University after 1st year B.Com from Nagpur University?
  6. Mumbai University-BE in Civil Engineering-7th Sem Construction Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  8. Can I do Internship after completion of 1st year being a Mechanical student? Where should I approach? -- [New]
  9. How may I do part time degree courses for law? I've done civil engineering from Mumbai university
  10. What's the applying procedure for training in Companies like DLF and BPTP? I'm in B.Tech(Civil engineering) 3rd year at Manav rachna international university
  11. How to get into Pune university, Mumbai and Delhi university for M.Tech?
  12. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Finance for MBA 1st year student of Mumbai University?
  14. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  15. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  16. Admission in 3rd year in Mumbai university if I have the results of 1st and 2nd year B.A from Sikkim University?
  17. How to shift to mumbai university after completing BBA 1st year from Nagpur University?
  18. How to do B.E Civil Engineering(Part Time) after doing B.E electronics from Mumbai university
21st December 2011, 04:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I switch to Mumbai University from M.A current university after completion of 1st year in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by latika parihar View Post
Hi, this is Nitesh student of MJRP a deemed university in Jaipur and my question is that can i switch to Mumbai university from ma current university after completion of 1st yeaR in Civil Engineering, if yes ? then what are the procedures?
No, it is not possible to switch colleges in the middle of the term from any college/university/institute to any such educational institution, for any degree course.

If you want to switch to Mumbai University from Jaipur University, you need to start the course from the beginning. You will also require to take the Transfer Certificate by clearing the entire dues (fees, if there is any) for the course you are pursuing.

You have to apply for the admission afresh and go through all the procedures and formalities you went through when you applied in Jaipur University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?