26th September 2011, 04:29 AM
pwar

Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?

hiiii
I have just complete my diploma in computer engineering .Can i take admisstion in aronotical nginering?
My email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  3. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  4. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  5. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  6. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  9. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  12. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  15. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  16. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering diploma?
12th December 2011, 02:21 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwar View Post
hiiii
I have just complete my diploma in computer engineering .Can i take admisstion in aronotical nginering?
My email id:[email protected]
HI,
Yes you can do aeronautical engineering are completing Diploma in computer engineering.
For admissions in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like A.I.E.E, I.I.T-J.E.E, B.I.Ts, I.S.AT etc.

Some top college for aeronautical engineering:-
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IIAE)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

ALL THE BEST!
13th December 2011, 05:12 PM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Dear friend,you can do only in some colleges.As you are from cse department,you are not eligible for direct admission to second year in aeronautical engineering.However you can apply for entrance exams such as IIT JEE,AIEEE,ISAT for admission into iits,central universities and IIST respectively.To know more about the above entrance go to the following websites 1 www.jee.iitm.ac.in 2 www.aieee.nic.in 3 www.iist.ac.in .All the best.
19th February 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to aeronautical engineering after completing bcs..?
3rd July 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

how many year it shoud be take after compltetethe diploma in areonatical engerng
2nd June 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

please advice to get admission for BCS computer science in aeronautical engineering at karachi As I have done A-levels from karachi. I am keenly interested to get Bcs in computer science.
11th July 2018, 01:43 PM
iamssuhana

Yes, you can. There are a few institutes which give you flexibility to change your trade after diploma.You need to qualify LEET .Various engineering colleges in India also offer direct admission to diploma holders in second year of the course and in reputed institutes ,after completing diploma student gets entry in second year of B. Tech through LEET. Some private institutes like BITS Pilani, VIT , LPU University etc conduct their separate entrance test. Top colleges are: DTU, BITS
College of Engineering Pune
Lovely Professional University
Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology Chennai,
Vellore Institute of Technology
P.S.G. College of Technology Coimbatore
Madras Institute of Technology Chennai,
SCMS School of Engineering and Technology Cochin
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute Mumbai
Anna UniversityCollege of Engineering Pune,
Jadavpur University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?