21st July 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same?

How can I get admission in USA for astrophysics after passing B.Sc physics (Hons) from Indian university & what is the eligibility criteria for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Astrophysics in USA having completed B.Sc Physics from Indian University?
  2. Can I get admission in USA universities for doing MS in Astrophysics?
  3. Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?
  4. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  5. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Astrophysics subject?
  8. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics?
  9. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  10. Required TOEFL score to get admission for Ph.D in Physics or Astrophysics in top 20 universities of USA?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Astrophysics course in USA?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  13. M.Sc astrophysics in USA? Percentage required to study USA in scholarship? Top colleges for Astrophysics in USA?
  14. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Astrophysics) in Indian Institute of Astrophysics?
  15. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  16. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
30th August 2011, 11:05 PM
dibya89

Default Re: How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same?

You are from Physics Hons. You want to try master in Astrophysics in USA. At first you should qualify GRE and TOEFL. Then according to your score you should select your college in USA and apply. After giving GRE and TOEFL you must ready your passport because with out passport you can seat in those exam.

After secure your score in GRE and TOEFL you must ready your letter of recommendation(LOR), Statement of purpose(SOP), and VISA.

In USA you get two season one is spring and another one is fall. One is start from September and another one start from January.

It is great to join fall season(Aug-Sept) because it has great vacancy and great opportunity to get scholarship.
23rd September 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same?

i am electrical engineering student. i want to pursue astrophysics in me masters so tell me do i hav to give physics subjct test? or only gre general test?
6th June 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i am currently thinking of opting for bca or bsc with computer science.... i want to goto mit usa for my post graduate studies and possibly take up research in the field of robotics... i know i have to qrite the SAT ( SAT reasoning and 2 SAT subject test ) and TOEFL.. what are my chances ? if not mit any other best alternatives to think about ? thank you in advance..
20th June 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i am physics student. i want to do m sc astrophysics research in us and i know about the best university for msc astrophysics research.
22nd June 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

can i study astrophysics after completing b.tech civil engineering.i have completed my 12th
31st July 2012, 10:19 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

At first you should qualify GRE and TOEFL. Then according to your score you should select your college in USA and apply. After giving GRE and TOEFL you must ready your passport because with out passport you can seat in those exam.

After secure your score in GRE and TOEFL you must ready your letter of recommendation(LOR), Statement of purpose(SOP), and VISA.

In USA you get two season one is spring and another one is fall. One is start from September and another one start from January.

It is great to join fall season(Aug-Sept) because it has great vacancy and great opportunity to get scholarship.
31st July 2012, 10:39 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

first you should qualify GRE and TOEFL. Then according to your score you should select your college in USA and apply. After giving GRE and TOEFL you must ready your passport because with out passport you can seat in those exam.

16th October 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in commerce & i want to learn physics from USA.Is it possible for me to do so??
If yes then how?
17th May 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to join M.S after B.Sc(hons) in US?if not then is M.Sc is offered in US ?
25th May 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study astrophysics after completing b.tech in electrical engineering in mit?what should be my gre rank?
24th April 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue my carrer in theoritical astrophysics in USA MIT after completing my b-tech in electrical engineering?
31st August 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing electrical engineering .and i want to be the astrophysices.
But i am in my 3rd sem .so can i go to us for astrophysics by sat exam ??.and can i do astrophysics after engineering.???
16th July 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a first year Btech in electronics student. My dream is to achieve MS in astrophysics from USA.Can i do it by giving GRE?
10th August 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MIT (USA) after passing B.E. in electronics and telecommunication?
11th July 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in US universities after passing B.Sc. From geology hons.? (I've geography and chemistry as subsidiary subject)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?