16th July 2013, 06:36 PM
muhammadawaismustafa

Can I take admission in BS computer science after doing diploma of associate engineering in civil technology

AOA evry body, can i take admission in BS(computer science) while i have diploma of associate engineering in civil technology?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  2. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  3. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  4. How to get B.Tech degree after working in Polytechnic at Muzaffar Nagar
  5. Can I get admission in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  6. Can I take admission in B.Tech civil engineering after diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  7. Do KSOU offer M.Tech distance courses?
  8. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
  9. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course? -- [New]
  10. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  12. What are the career options for PCB students apart from MBBS?
  13. List of the best B.Tech courses?
  14. Possibility for leteral entry into B.E. or B.Tech?
  15. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  16. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  17. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  18. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
4th March 2014, 11:45 AM
KalpanaSan

Default Re: Can I take admission in BS computer science after doing diploma of associate engineering in civil technology

Of course.If you have studied HSC with appropriate groups rather than occational like that, you are eligible to do B.Sc CS. All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?