5th December 2020, 03:01 PM
Mridula Robert

Can I take admission for BTech Computer Science if pursuing distance BSc?

Hi Sir, I took admission for BSc Computer Science in distance mode in Kerala University. So, can I take admission on any other Management or private colleges for BTech Computer Science for the next academic year?

6th December 2020, 11:06 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I take admission for BTech Computer Science if pursuing distance BSc?

Yes, You can take admission for BTech Computer Science if pursuing distance BSc.

You must have minimum qualification of intermediate with PCM combination to be eligible for this course.
6th December 2020, 05:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for BTech Computer Science if pursuing distance BSc?

First thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required for pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science degree course is Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, if you posses the above mentioned educational qualification required to pursue B.Tech in Computer Science degree course , then you are eligible to pursue the same degree course irrespective of your higher educational qualification and other qualification.

You can also get admission in degree courses in the management with the same educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?