11th May 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

BSc Honours or BTech, which is better to pursue for a candidate with 69% in 12th ISC?

Hi everyone, I have scored 69% marks in my 12th Science with an ISC Board. I haven't scored good marks and I haven't appeared in any kind of entrance exam. So, I should do BSc Honours or should I try for BTech course?

14th May 2020, 08:26 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc Honours or BTech, which is better to pursue for a candidate with 69% in 12th ISC?

Marks in the 12th will not decide your career.

You can pursue the course as per your interest and on the basis of your goal.

So, if you are interested in technical courses, than no doubt you can select the B.Tech as an option after 12th.

Admission in all the institution is not on the basis of entrance examination.

So, visit the official website of institution to get detail about the admission procedure.
14th May 2020, 10:38 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: BSc Honours or BTech, which is better to pursue for a candidate with 69% in 12th ISC?

B. Tech is preferred for pursuing degree in electrical, electronics, mechanical, civil, computer science while people interested in zoology, botany, physics, chemistry, mathematics opt B.Sc degree. Indian education system, BTech is more tough than BSc

BTech is a better option as compared to the BSc course. BTech (bachelor of technology) is a technical professional degree (engineering) which has good career prospects. The BTech course is completed in 4 years as against BSc (graduation degree in science) which is a 3 year course
15th May 2020, 05:22 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: BSc Honours or BTech, which is better to pursue for a candidate with 69% in 12th ISC?

Both courses are equally good :
If you want to prepare for UPSC Civil Service Examination, SSC Railway, PO or Bank Clerical examination, then you should certainly go for Bachelor of Sciences.
For a technical job , then you should certainly go for B.Tech.
5th June 2020, 06:57 PM
HGK7

You can pursue the course as per your interest and on the basis of your goal.
so, if you are interested in technical courses, than no doubt you can select the B.Tech as an option after 12th.
Admission in all the institution is not on the basis of entrance examination.
So, visit the official website of institution to get detail about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?