4th August 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science

i was pass my 12 sci in 2013 after complementary exam held by CBSE board.so how i can take admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  2. How to take admission in biotechnology college in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science in March
  3. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  4. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  5. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  6. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  7. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  8. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  9. Minimum marks required to get admission in Physiotherapy in Gujarat?
  10. How many courses are available in Gujarat after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  12. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  13. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  14. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  15. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board? -- [New]
  16. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  18. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
24th January 2017, 12:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i was pass my 12 sci in 2013 after complementary exam held by CBSE board.so how i can take admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
To take admission in engineering college, first you must clear the compartment exam of CBSE.

After clearing the compartment exam, you will have to appear for GUJCET 2017.

Online application starts in March, 2017.

Last date to submit GUJCET application form will be in April, 2017.

And the exam will be conducted in the month of May, 2017.

On the basis of your marks and counselling, you can get admission in engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?