13th June 2012, 07:28 PM
Balveer Singh Rathore

Can I take admission in government college after clearing 5 semester in diploma?

I have cleared 5 semesters in diploma and waiting for result of 6th sem. Can i take admission in a govt college ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  2. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  3. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  4. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  5. Fees for PGDCA course from any mid range institute?
  6. How can I get admission in government diploma after giving compartment in 2 subjects
  7. Which semester percentage is taken into consideration for lateral entry admission? How many semesters average is taken?
  8. Government institution offering admission to B.Tech. programs for diploma holders?
  9. How to get admission in Government college after completing Diploma course?
  10. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  11. Can I get admission in Sanjivini College of Engineering after passing diploma in E&TC?
  12. Process to get admission in government Diploma college? -- [New]
  13. I want to do MCA from a Government college -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much should I obtain in diploma engineering to get admission in government college after Gillet Exam? What is the fee structure of government and private college?
  15. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  17. How to take admission in government college for EC branch? List of the government degree colleges in Gujarat?
  18. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
13th September 2016, 11:14 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I take admission in government college after clearing 5 semester in diploma?

In order to get admission in any Govt college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available , difficulty level of the exam etc.

Also you need to appear in entrance examination like Lateral Engg. Entrance Test (LEET) to get admission in 2nd year Bachelor in Engineering course. For taking admission, you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have cleared 5 semesters in diploma and waiting for result of 6th sem So, yes you can apply in government college though Lateral Engg. Entrance Test (LEET). You have to must submit your final year degree after the admission in any college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?