2nd June 2012, 05:09 PM
hitesh vijay yadav

Can I take admission in IPCC without appearing for CPT? I have secured 68% in T.Y.BMS

i have secured 68percnt in tybms can i take directly admision in ipcc without appearing for cpt

5th June 2012, 07:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in IPCC without appearing for CPT? I have secured 68% in T.Y.BMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitesh vijay yadav View Post
i have secured 68percnt in tybms can i take directly admision in ipcc without appearing for cpt
The proposal for exemption of commerce graduate with more than 55% marks and non-commerce graduates with atleast 60% marks in the final year examination has been made but unfortunately, it hasn't been approved by the union government yet and as a result of which, even after scoring 68% marks in your bachelors degree examination, you can not enroll directly for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. As per the present regulations of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, qualifying Common Proficiency Test is compulsory for undergraduates, graduates as well as post graduates. The Common Proficiency Test is conducted two times a year and the registration process is open throughout the year. However, in order to take the test in the month of June, you will have to register for the course on or before 31st of March of the same year and in order to take the test in the month of December, you will have to register on or before 30th September of the same year. For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
11th June 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in IPCC without appearing for CPT? I have secured 68% in T.Y.BMS

i am graduate in commerce with 48% marks and i have done a post graduate diploma in export marketing management and i got the marks in these subjects cost accounting -66,marcantile law 49 and financial management 52 (subject of export marketing management)and these make a aggrigate of 55% am i eligible to take direct addmission in ippc pls let me know its very important to me
1st October 2013, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

can i take direct admission to ipcc i have completed ty from bms with 60%
26th June 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate student.i want to take ipcc first and then clear ipcc both sections and then joining articleship training course.... is this possible...? what can i do...? please reply me in my gmail account [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?