6th March 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in LLB after scoring 40% marks in B.A? My age is 33

I have 40% marks in B.A.
My age is 33 years.
Can I take admission LLB any college

3rd May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in LLB after scoring 40% marks in B.A? My age is 33

i hv been searching the colleges from last 2month but i won't able to search the colleges where i can
get admission with 42% marks in graduation for general.
1st June 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in LLB after scoring 40% marks in B.A? My age is 33

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE A B COM WITH 44% MARKS I WANT TO ADMISSION LLB.
13th June 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I have b.com with 40.66%, i want admission to 3 years llb course.
14th June 2013, 02:29 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Unfortunately you are not eligible for the LLB course. Not only you are falling short of the percentage criteria but you have also passed the age limit. It is only possible to apply for the LLB if you are from SC/ST category.

Otherwise you should simply forget about taking admission for the LLB. There are some rules by Bar Council of India that are followed very strictly. Age limit is one of these criteria.

There was a time when candidate of any age was eligible for admission in LLB. But those days are long gone. Bar Council of India feels that this works as disadvantage for candidates who want LLB as their first option. Which is why age limit was introducted.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you can not apply for the LLB course through correspondence. This course is not offered through correspondence or distance education.

If you decides to complete the law degree offered through correspondence, it won't be accepted by the Bar Council of India. Which means that you will not be able to practice as the lawyer in court.

Please check the criteria below to see whether you are eligible. The only hope for you exist if you belong to SC/ST.

LLB Eligibility

1. The candidate should have graduation degree.

2. 45-50 percent marks depending on university.

3. 5 percent relaxation to no percentage criteria for SC/ST.

4. The age limit is 30 years for the exam.

5. It is relaxed by 5 years only for the SC/ST.
11th July 2013, 04:20 PM

Default Re: Can I take admission in LLB after scoring 39.66% marks in B.A? My age is 30

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3229795]I have 40% marks in B.A.

Can I take admission LLB any colleg NEAR DELHI BADARPUR
11th July 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

My percentage in graduation is 43% can i study llb degree course, send reply [email protected]
11th July 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

My graduation marks is 43% i can study llb degree course. send reply [email protected]
14th July 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

my graduation marks is 43.55 in English hons. cn I take admission in LLB course? near w.B.
31st July 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

my graduation marks is 43% can i take admission llb degree correspondence. I work under a law firm from 5 years. my email: [email protected]
2nd September 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have experience in court work 5 year I am interested in llb admission my graduation marks 43%? what step follow by me take the admission llb?
27th October 2013, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the new guideline for llb admission
15th May 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have 40% marks in B.A.
My age is 33 years.
Can I take admission LLB any college
10th August 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am 37 year old 12 pass with 40%, graduate with 34%, may I get admission in LLB.
21st July 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am 41 year old and B Com pass from meerut university with 58% marks. can i get admission in LLB
2nd September 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Got only 42% in Bsc...my age is 20...am i eligible to do Master degree..?
If yes..plz suggest better subject and University to do with..
30th October 2015, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Can i take edmission in llb after scoring 44% in boards ?my age is 40 yrs
30th October 2015, 12:18 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

You must have completed 12th or graduation with minimum 50% marks.For Sc candidates required 45% marks to apply this LLB course.

But you are mentioned you have got 40% marks in graduation.In this way you are not eligible for this course.

The admission of LLB course based on CLAT examination.It is entry level exam for LLB course.

For CLAT exam your percentage is not sufficient.
30th October 2015, 05:01 PM
sanju0770

It is so nice that you want to go for a LLB Course at this age and found your goal. There are many ways to enter in a LLB Course and the best among all is to go for CLAT Exam.
but as you said that your age is 40 years so CLAT option is already closed for you. Now you can go for a law exam through any university of your area. There is no age limit and any graduate can go for this course. So if you are a graduate then you can go for a LAW Course. Please note that the course is of 05 years duration including masters and go only if you think that you can do well in this course otherwise it would be a waste of time.
9th December 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

My name is ritu, in 12th I scored 42%
In graduation I got 40% I want to do law if its posible or not pls tell me.
8th May 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in llb after scoring 41% marks in b.com? My age 30 please advise
18th May 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

can I take admission in LLB after scoring 42% marks in B COM from DU I belong to sc category and I wanted to do this course through distance eduction in delhi. my age is 29 please advise
22nd November 2018, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission llb with 3 years course by open university with 42% marks in graduation
21st February 2020, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

If i want to do llb after graduation it's compulsory that i score aggregate 45% and above?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?