2nd February 2014, 06:54 PM
Nama amrev

Can I take aeronautical engineering in IIT B.Tech? I am a diploma holder of polytechnic with 75% marks

Can i take aeronautical engineering in IIT b.tech when i am diploma holder of polytechnic with 75 percent marks

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  3. Can Polytechnic diploma holder give the entrance exam for IIT JEE?
  4. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  7. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  8. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  12. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
  16. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  17. Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder
  18. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
15th December 2015, 10:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take aeronautical engineering in IIT B.Tech? I am a diploma holder of polytechnic with 75% marks

No, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT for any stream.

To get admission in IIT it is necessary to qualify in both stages of JEE examination. But diploma candidates are not eligible to appear in JEE Advanced which is necessary to qualify for admission in IIT.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT. But, you are eligible to pursue b.tech course after qualifying in LEET examination.
15th December 2015, 11:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take aeronautical engineering in IIT B.Tech? I am a diploma holder of polytechnic with 75% marks

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and to get admission in it for B.tech course candidates have to qualify in JEE Main and Advanced examination.

The eligibility to appear for JEE examination is :-

* Candidates must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from recognised board.

* Candidates must have PCM as main paper in board examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination and hence not eligible to get admission in IIT for b.tech course.

Bit, you can pursue the course from other recognised institution through LEET examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?