13th April 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I take Computer Science instead of Maths to study in BSc?

Hi friends, I have done with my Intermediate and now I want to study BSc. But I don't want to study Mathematics. I want to study Computer Science. So, Can I take Physics Chemistry and Computer Science in BSc course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Sc Computer Science without having Mathematics in Higher Secondary?
  2. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th?
  4. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Can I study Bsc Nanotechnology after passing computer science?
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. Can I do M.Sc in Maths having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  9. Courses available to study for BSc(Computer Science) student? -- [New]
  10. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  11. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Computer Science) being a Maths and Biology student?
  12. Can I study BSc(Computer Science) after completing 12th PCM?
  13. To do MCA after BCA is Mathematics required at 12th level?
  14. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which stream should I take having interest in computer science but hate maths?
  16. Is it necessary to study Maths at intermediate level to do BSc computers? List of colleges offering BSc Computer Science?
  17. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. Can I study BSc(Biotechnology) if haven't studied Maths in 12th?
17th April 2018, 09:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take Computer Science instead of Maths to study in BSc?

First of all let me tell you that if you are not interested to study Maths then you have only option to study BSc in Computer Science(Hons.).
There is no combination such as physics, chemistry and computer science.
Either you have to do simple BSc having combination of subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or you have to be specific in your choice that is just BSc in Computer Science
18th April 2018, 09:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take Computer Science instead of Maths to study in BSc?

You have two options and that is either to do BSc or BSc in Computer Science. You cannot make a subject combination on your own.
If you are interested to study BSc in Computer subject then BSc in Computer Science would be best option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?