28th April 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?

sir i want to hotels management courses after my twleve and i am a science student how much money is required for hotels management courses and will be starting salary after completing my courses and how year or months is required for completing the courses

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  3. How much money is required to join Hotel Management courses? What will be the starting salary after completion of the course?
  4. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  5. Starting salary for Diploma holder of Hotel Management?
  6. How much salary can I get after hotel management graduation? -- [New]
  7. Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?
  8. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  9. Salary and Value of Hotel Management course
  10. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  11. Which are the different courses in Hotel Management? Which other good courses are available?
  12. How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?
  13. Starting salary after studying diploma in hotel management?
  14. What is the starting salary for hotel management chef?
  15. How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management?
  16. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  18. How to get admission in hotel management and what will be the fee?
11th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?

what is the fees for hotel management course..........
11th June 2011, 10:41 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?

Dear Friend Hotel managment is not much regulated in education sector but for an idea At IHM Delhi The fee cost: around Rs40,000 per year not including housing.
attached top 15 colleges. Please visit the websites for more.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf hotel management.pdf(1.21 MB, 985 views)
19th August 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

how much fees of hotel management courses i complete my msc and mca in computers it. what coures and fields u wil;l perfered
17th September 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i take hotel management as a career after 12th or i will have to complete my graduation first?
17th November 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask Sir, plz tell me what do after B.com?? and also tell me additional coures .
11th December 2011, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, this is EHTESHAM and i am in kolkata i am a student of class 12th and i am going to give the examination of the board and i am with commerce so i am interested for hotel management but i don't know in H.M which field will be better and how much it will be cost for complete the course so any one is there who can suggest me ? plz help me out because this is for my further and any member is there so plz contact me on my number any time to suggest me ,, thank you
phn no= 8820479241
29th March 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir m name is rahul patil i
m laving at surat but i learing at nandurbar near bhuswal sir i want to goint hotel mangment (HM) what is the cost of (HM) and how much ttime take this cource can u healp me sir if u want to contanct with me 7405431389
10th April 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I m in b.com one..... Is i m able to do hotel management?
5th June 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,this is suhana... how much money i have to paid in a month for hotel management ???
16th June 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam,this is suhana... how much money i have to paid in a month for hotel management ???
the salary is very less it is 3000 per month for minimum 10years so dont do this course go to bsc it it has good scope suhana
8th July 2012, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I khan nadeem from12 with science want to do hotel mangement what is the fee and what field is nice and what will be my salary
After course
29th July 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am Dubori.Well i am doing my B.A. 1St year can i do Hotel Management now by giving the entrance.
26th September 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?

hi, sir i am Harshit Tiwari i m in class 12th with estream commerce nd i wan"t to do Hotel management cource because my interest is in HM nd please give some information about HM nd suggest me best HM colleges please contact me on my no. is 9634561984 thankyou...
15th December 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir/mam
i'm ajay sonavale and i'm in 11th class and i wan't to do hotel managment course my interest in hm and plz give me some information about HOTEL MANAGMENT plz suggest me which is the best colleges of HM and suggest me about a HM's course entrance...my contact no.is 9033572818 thank you...
21st February 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i am mohsin.....plz tell me for admission in hotel management which money are paying for these course
plz contact me 8087799252
9th March 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

what should be the age criteria to take admission in hotel management?
13th May 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is sumit my question is 'which course is easy in both engineering & hotel management?
27th June 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir me 12th pas hu or mujhe hotel management ka course krna h or mujhe yh jana h ki mujhe hotel management k course krne liye monthly km se km kitni fees paid krni ,monthly fess..call him 8285972783
10th December 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

one yer diploma course ofter degree some of the expecting fees in hotel management
23rd December 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I passed 12th with phy, che , bio I want go in
HM how much cost in gov sector
9th January 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

hy sir my self ARIYA JAIN i was in clas 12frm cmmrce C.B.S.E board i want to achieve this ownarable course plz tell me how mch money spend to cmplete ths course nd plz tell me abt scholarship i was needed nd i wntd to becm a bst HM of india plz plz plz rply my ans. on my no. 8923101463 nd my fb id
[email protected]
16th June 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Hie sir I passed 12th with phy, che, math I want to go H M. How much cost in gav. Sector
16th July 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir only science student will get chance to do hotel management?
16th July 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir only science student will get chance to do hotel management?
18th April 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

My self Alok kumar and my qualification is b.com so i will intrested to do hoteal management cours so plz give me ans sir how much fees hoteal management cours and diffrent type of cours name and detail plz sir.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?