29th October 2019, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I take direct B.Ed admission or is there any entrance requirement for B.Ed?

I have studied BBA followed by M.Com and M.Phil. And, now I am interested in doing B.Ed. What should I do? How can I take admission in B.Ed regular colleges? Do I need to write any B.Ed entrance or colleges accepts direct admission for B.Ed? Further, will I be able to become a Teacher after B.Ed with my other degrees?

15th November 2019, 05:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take direct B.Ed admission or is there any entrance requirement for B.Ed?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course. Now, it is mandatory to have such qualification to appear in teacher recruitment examination.

Admission in the premier institutions is conducted on the basis of entrance test. So, for detail information about the admission procedure in a respective institution visit at the official website.
15th November 2019, 06:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take direct B.Ed admission or is there any entrance requirement for B.Ed?

Yes, you can take admission direct on the merit basis in private colleges. But in most of the institutions admission is conducted on the basis of entrance examination ( CET ).

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, if you have the required qualification, you are eligible to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?