3rd November 2019, 06:55 AM

Am I eligible to appear in TET being a BCom graduate and 2 years Diploma holder in Elementary Education?

Hi everyone, I am a BCom graduate and I did 2 years Diploma course of Elementary Education. Now, I want to apply for TET. I just want to know am I eligible or not to apply for TET? Please let me know immediately.

15th November 2019, 04:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TET being a BCom graduate and 2 years Diploma holder in Elementary Education?

You are eligible to appear in TET examination conducted by various state.

On the basis of the educational qualification, you are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as Primary teacher or TGT.

The age limit and minimum required aggregate varies with state TET. So, visit the official website to get detail information.
15th November 2019, 05:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TET being a BCom graduate and 2 years Diploma holder in Elementary Education?

Yes, candidates with D.El.Ed degree are eligible to appear for TET examination.]

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination when the examination will be conducted for the recruitment in state or central government.

The age limit criteria varies with the state. So, visit the official website for detail information.

No upper age limit to appear in CTET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?