6th December 2010, 06:55 PM
Ganesh Bide

Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?

I took admission for first year engineering but because of some problems i canceled it after 1.5 months of admission.Now can i again give MHT-CET and take admission for engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  2. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  3. MHT CET cutoff of engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  4. Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?
  5. Last year cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra under MHT CET
  6. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  7. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  8. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  9. MHT CET cutoff marks for civil engineering for all engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. What is the cutoff percentage for engineering college admission in Maharashtra? I have scored 141 in MHT CET
  11. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  12. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  13. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  14. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  15. In which colleges(In north Maharashtra) can I get admission? I have scored 65 marks in MHT CET
  16. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score? -- [New]
  17. Cutoff list for MHT CET? List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff marks for Government Engineering Colleges in Maharastra for MHT CET exam?
13th December 2010, 02:36 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?

hello dear

yes of course you are eligible to sot for MHT-CET exam again just try for your best . you will be able to take admission again. study well and crack the exam

all the best
3rd January 2011, 11:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh Bide View Post
I took admission for first year engineering but because of some problems i canceled it after 1.5 months of admission.Now can i again give MHT-CET and take admission for engineering?

There is no problem for you to reappear in the MHT-CET. It seems like you are eligible. Just make sure to practice really hard for the exam and score high marks. With excellent marks in the CET you will be able to take readmission in any college of your choice.
5th February 2011, 08:01 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?

Dear friend,

Yes, definitely you can again give the MHT-CET exam this time. After scoring a rank you can get admitted to the college of your choice.

So go for the exam.

All the best!!
7th February 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i took admission for engineering 1st year and havent cancelled admission yet. But i was suffering from severe illness since last 3 months and it seems to be totally recovered till these march 2011. I haven't attended college and also i hadn't studied at home. So can i face mht cet in 2011
17th March 2011, 10:25 AM
Patrick12122

Question Re: Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?

Quote:
Hi Ganesh
My name is Pratik and same condition over here about canceling admission
I just want to ask u (if ur admission got canceled ) that after how many days u got ur Document return ??? is they refund ur money or not ????
17th April 2011, 03:10 AM
vaibhavkgavali

yes u can get the readmission by applying the cet repeat again
21st April 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i took admission in a college but i want cancled it because of some condition .can i get re admission in engneering college through cet exam
26th April 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission into the engineering college of Pune University but because of some problems I had to left engineering for one year so I didn't visited to college in that period, now after one year when my personal problem is solved I want to take admission for engineering but neither in that college nor in Pune University. I am a DIPLOMA student and was directly admitted to the second year of that course, I know that if I will take readmission into any other college then I will be admitted to the second year of that course on the basis of my DIPLOMA but I don't know how to cancel the admission from my earlier college which is asking for 65,000 fees to pay before leaving the college !!! Is their any way for not paying these fees and take admission into any another college in another university ??? Please help me out, I am not in well financial position !!!
23rd May 2011, 09:13 PM
yamagar

[QUOTE=Unregistered;366992]i took admission for engineering 1st year and havent cancelled admission yet. But i was suffering from severe illness since last 3 months and it seems to be totally recovered till these march 2011. I haven't attended college and also i hadn't studied at home. So can i face mht cet
23rd May 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i have taken admission into the engineering college of bamu university but because of some problems i had to left engineering for one year so i did not visited to college in that period.sir,can i take readdmission to engineering college of maharashtra through mht cet
28th May 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

can I Re apper for MHT-CET Exam once again
6th June 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I got less than 150 in pcm in hsc brd examination hence I am not eligible for engg. but I am sure that i will get good score in cet. Can i give the hsc exam again and carry my cet score? the results of the hsc in sept. are declrd in November then will I waste my 1 year?
14th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I got only 80 marks in mhtcet 2011 so where should i apply for engineering can i get admission to any reputed college?
20th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes u can
20th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 81 marks in mh cet.
Will i get admission in mumbai university?
22nd June 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

can i cancel admission after one year? what are the terms and conditions?
25th June 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i get TRANSFER CERTIFICATE from engineering college in pune, which i left because of physical problem,i appeared MHT-CET this year in mumbai ,is this certificate valid for admission process in place of LEAVING CERTIFICATE, because previous engineering college didn't provide me LC?
can i get admission in mumbai university?
25th June 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

i get transfer certificate from pune university(engineering collage) which i left because of physical problem . i appeared MHT-CET this year in mumbai
can i get admission in engineering and TRANSFER CERTIFICATE is valid for admission process, because my previous college didn't give me LEAVING CERTIFICATE
can i get admission in mumbai university
17th July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Now I will be in 3rd year engg. in I.T. course.I m doing engineering from mumbai univ. But due to some health problem i want to leave this course.....so am I supposed to pay fees of 3rd and final year....Please reply as soon as possible and tell me the procedsure of leaving college....
12th August 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i failed in b.e. first year exam in last two years . what is the option now? pls guide me.
27th August 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

can any one tell me what is the procedure to cancel first yr.admission in enggineering???
Plz.help me guys plz.plz.plz.
28th August 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admissioon in engineering colleges of Maharashtra through AIEEE...BUT I HAVE SCORED below 50% in H.S.C from UP State .so how can take admission ?
Please help me ?
28th August 2011, 07:48 PM
saugata2008

Of course you can take readmission and give the exam once again.If you can score good rank then you can go to any college of your choice.

thank you
17th September 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the way of canceling the first year admission in engineering .i am a diploma student. i want admission to direct second year ,but some financial problem i am took admission to first year .please suggest me .

Thank you?
20th November 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

hello,
im ajay,i got adm in BE 1st in 2010 but due to some problm my result is DC so i give winter 2011 now i want to change my collg,can i give CET again now i wan give CET and take adm in well collg....for new collg can i pay full fess im belong to OBC categere plz give reply to me
23rd November 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have got less than 50% in PCM ..but i want to take admission for Engineering ..Can i give MHT-CET Exam and take the admission for Engineering?
9th February 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission into the engineering college of Pune University but because of some problems I had to left engineering for one year so I didn't visited to college in that period, now after one year when my personal problem is solved I want to take admission for engineering but neither in that college nor in Pune University. I am a DIPLOMA student but I don't know how to cancel the admission from my earlier college which is asking to pay 2 years fees !!! Is their any way for not paying these fees and take admission into any another college in another university ??? I dont have even my L.C. but I have my 12th Marksheet .Please help me out, I am not in well financial position !!!
16th February 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I was taken admission one of govt. college through MH-CET but outside from my home town, now i want to again repeat MH-CET 2012, again want to taken chance..waht document is needed, because my all documents are submitted to engg. college. please advice.
16th June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i have take admission this year into a college into a engg college on the basis of my cet score,now can i sit for cet again next year to improve my score and take admission into another college?
1st October 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in electronics engineering from mumbai university this year and due to some family problems,i have cancelled my admission,so what is the procedure for admission for next year,and will i get admission in direct 2nd year ?
1st October 2012, 11:52 PM
Chintan Dedhia

i have completed my diploma in electronics engineering from mumbai university this year,and due to my family problems i cancelled my admission.so what is the procedure for admission for next year,will i get admission in direct 2nd year of degree next year?
28th November 2012, 08:48 PM
rediff.manu

Of course you can take readmission and give the exam once again.If you can score good rank then you can go to any college of your choice.
29th November 2012, 02:50 PM
BITTU 00

SIR please tell me the way of canceling the first year admission in engineering .i am a diploma student. i want admission to direct second year ,

but some financial problem i am took admission to first year .please suggest me .
9th January 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I am Giving class improvement for standard 12th this year in march 2014! I failed to apply for jee mains which would grant me admission for engineering! I want to know that can I get admission for engineering by using my previous years CET MARKS?can those marks be used to get admission for engineering this year?plz reply asap!
9th January 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a student who's appearing for class improvement HSC IN FEB 2014! I though failed to apply for jee mains exam and the last date too passed by on 6th jan!I want to get admission for engineering! I want to know that can I get admission for engineering this year with my pervious years (2013) CET marks?Please reply asap! Thank you!
8th March 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hey... I m a student of FE now.. But I realized that I have no interest in engineering.. I want to give MHT CET again n get admission in medical college can I do this???
27th May 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i cancel my admission after first year of engg,as i secured good marks in jee main 2014 i wish cancel my admission and again start from first year from a reputed college.Can i do so? Please help!
19th July 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am study engineering in Gujarat but I want admission in mumbai engineering. College,so what i have to do??
31st July 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i appeared for mh cet 2014 but got admission in physiotherepist. should i give cet again or continue with bpt..??
6th June 2015, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

If I take admission in BDS then can I repeat MHCET even after this without taking 1 year drop ?
7th May 2016, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I had give JEE MAIN EXAM last year and not given a CET exam so can I take admission again this year
1st July 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in be last year but now take this year admission new college.?last year i had paid st category fees but this year which fee will be implied on me ...???
30th April 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I have admitted to Engineering college in 2016 due to health i cant continue it, can i take admission in another college through cet process in category.
my category is NT-D
3rd June 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

As I am in first year of engineering can I leave college after first year and take readmission in other college through entrance exam
10th July 2017, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I have given MH-CET 2017 this year. But my score is not good. If I take admission of FYBsc then can I give MH CET next year again to imporve score to take admission in Pharmacy.
9th November 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I took admission for first year engineering after 4 months i left the college due to health problems i scored 110/200 in mhtcet for applying next year for engineering do i have to repeat cet exam or else i will get admission based upon previous year mhtcet result
28th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get readmission in previous college in which
I cancel my admission do to some reason in this year 2018-19
4th August 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission to first year engineering in college allotted in mht cet 2019 cap process. But can I appear for cet 2020 and get another college? At that time admission, will there an issue regarding Leaving certificate because it has submitted to 2019 college?
11th November 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

But if i have Leaving certificate of first year then, Can i also give CET again?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?