31st December 2019, 11:59 AM
Iqra bano

Can I write B.Ed entrance exam while being in final year of B.Sc?

Hi, I am pursuing my final year of B.Sc and I wish to do B.Ed after this. So, is it possible to apply and write the B.Ed entrance examination now only i.e., before completion of my B.Sc?

2nd January 2020, 08:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write B.Ed entrance exam while being in final year of B.Sc?

Yes, final year B.Sc. student are also eligible to appear in B.Ed entrance examination however if you get selected then you will have to show your marksheet of last semester as well.
2nd January 2020, 10:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, candidates pursuing in final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear in examination to get admission in the course.

For more information visit at official website of the institution.
2nd January 2020, 10:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for the B.Ed exam while pursuing the final year of B.A. You need to be a minimum aggregate to apply for the B.Ed course. You need to score at least 45% marks in the graduation level. You need to submit the educational documents at the time of joining the course. You need to attend the entrance exam for applying to the B.Ed course.
2nd January 2020, 10:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Final year students are eligible to appear in B.Ed. Entrance exam.
Hence, you can appear during final year of B.Sc. degree course.
4th January 2020, 09:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam if you have not completed your graduation. Graduate from recognised institutes can apply for B.Ed entrance exam .50% marks in graduation level is necessary to apply for this course. Reserved category candidates are eligible to get relaxation in case of percentage of marks.
To qualify you need to have a good score in B.Ed entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?