23rd February 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I write CET medical exam in Karnataka after studying in 12th in Middle East?

do i have to write a CET medical exam in Karnataka after studying my 12th in the Middle East?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  3. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  6. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  7. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  8. Can I write CET in Karnataka after studying SSLC in Karnataka?
  9. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  11. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  12. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  13. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  14. Can I write KCET exam this year while studying in 2nd PUC in Karnataka?
  15. Can i write the karnataka cet if I did schooling outside karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  17. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  18. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
24th February 2012, 01:05 AM
simmi9044

Default Re: Can I write CET medical exam in Karnataka after studying in 12th in Middle East?

For MBBS / BAMS : A candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% ( i.e. 150 out of 300 ) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent ) Examination. A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation backward class must have obtained not less Health Science DMER, Mumbai ( 6 ) MHT CET 2012 Brochure than 40% ( i.e. 120 out of 300 ) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent ) Examination.
24th February 2012, 11:29 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Can I write CET medical exam in Karnataka after studying in 12th in Middle East?

The notification for Karnataka CET 2012 is yet to be issued. However, the dates of exams are finalised as 3rd, 4th and 5th May.

Please keep visiting the webpage http://cet.kar.nic.in/ for watching the announcements.

In the meanwhile, you can go through the detailed brochure of CET 2011, which is available in the URL http://cet.kar.nic.in/cet2011/Brochure_files/CET_Manual_Book_11-52.pdf.

You have to appear in the CET.
29th February 2012, 05:17 PM
rvidyasagar

The formal notification is now out. Please visit the home page given in my earlier post.

Further, do see the eligibility clauses in the page http://cet.kar.nic.in/cet2012/eligibility_clauses.pdf. If you satisfy any one of them, then you will be eligible to get a govt seat. Essentially, if you can prove that you are a domicile of Karnataka, then you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?