13th December 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I write the CTET exam while being in 1st year of B.Ed?

Hi, I am pursuing my 1st year of B.Ed. So, can I apply and write the CTET paper 2 exam in this December, 2019 exam session? Or, do I need to complete my B.Ed first?

14th December 2019, 11:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write the CTET exam while being in 1st year of B.Ed?

You have to complete your B.Ed first then only you will be eligible to apply for any Teacher Eligibility Test.
14th December 2019, 11:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates pursuing in the first year of B.Ed course are not eligible to appear for the CTET examination.

CTET examination is conducted by NTA.

You will become eligible to appear in the examination while pursuing in the final year of the course.

Entrance examination is conducted for the recruitment as teacher in government schools.
14th December 2019, 11:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for CTET entrance exam, you should be in final year (i.e. 2nd year) of your B.Ed. course.

Since, you are currently in 1st year of B.Ed. so you are not eligible for CTET entrance exam.

You can appear for CTET or any other state level TET exam (like UPTET) next year.

You can appear for CTET after completing B.Ed. also.
15th December 2019, 11:22 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The required educational qualification to appear in the CTET examination is that candidate must have passed minimum higher secondary with diploma in elementary education or have B.Ed degree.

So, you need to have B.Ed degree to appear in the examination. Candidates in the final year of the course are eligible to appear in the examination. So, you will become eligible to apply for the examination in the final year of B.Ed course.

Examination is conducted by NTA for recruitment of teacher in government schools at various level ( Primary, TGT, PGT ).
16th December 2019, 07:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, pursuing B.Ed candidate is not eligible for CTET. Graduation degree with B.Ed is essential for CTET exam.
So, you will be eligible to appear for examination after completing your course. CTET examination is conducted twice every year.
To get more details about CTET examination visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
16th December 2019, 08:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for CTET examination without completing B.Ed degree.
As to appear for examination minimum required qualification is candidate must have passed B.Ed course from any recognised University.
So, you will be eligible to appear for examination after completing your course. CTET exam is conducted twice every year.
17th March 2022, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill ctet exam while I am fail in one subject of bed 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?