2nd April 2015, 10:34 PM
viihari

Can I write ICWA Intermediate exam after clearing CPT?

Please explain me that whether can i write icwa inter after clearing my cpt? I am totally confused about this and not getting what to do.

Related Questions:
13th April 2015, 06:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write ICWA Intermediate exam after clearing CPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viihari View Post
Please explain me that whether can i write icwa inter after clearing my cpt? I am totally confused about this and not getting what to do.
ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India, Now it is known as the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) and this course conducted in three stages i.e. Foundation, Intermediate course & Final course. Those who are interested to make his career in Cost and Management Accountancy field may enroll themselves for ICWA Course.

To enroll for Foundation course, you must have complete your 12th examination from a recognized board. Interested candidates may register for Foundation course online from the official website of ICAI. The cost of the Prospectus is Rs 250.

Those who are graduates other than fine arts are eligible for Intermediate course. Those who have a clear Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India and must have completed 12th examination are also eligible to register for Intermediate course.

Minimum duration of Intermediate course is 18 months, and direct admission is applicable for graduate candidates. First, you have to register for the Intermediate course and then you have to undergo for 3 years practical orientation training in areas like Management Accounting, Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting, Taxation, Audits, Corporate Laws etc., simultaneously you can also appear for the Intermediate examination.

Those who have passed in Final examination and completed 3 years practical training will become a member of ICAI and know as Cost Accountants.

If you are graduate candidate, then also you are eligible to register for Intermediate course of ICAI. To get more details please visit the official website.
14th April 2015, 06:09 PM
poojasingh151

ICWAI is the Institute for Cost and Work Accountants of India. Also called Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

CPT stands for the Common Proficiency Test. It is the first stage of Chartered Accountancy. For ICWAI intermediate course, first of all you need to clear the foundation course of ICAI.

You must have passed your 10+2 from a recognized board for foundation course of ICAI. You can apply online for foundation course at official website of ICAI.

After completing your foundation course, you will be eligible for intermediate course then after clearing which you will be eligible for the final course. Bachelor's degree candidates can directly apply for the Intermediate courses.
15th April 2015, 02:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by viihari View Post
ICWAI stands for the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. CPT stands for the Common Proficiency test.

If you have cleared the CPT, you are eligible for the foundation course of Chartered Accountancy. The second stage for CA is Integrated Professional Competence course and third one is final course.

For foundation level course of ICWAI, you need to register at the official website of ICAI. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board.

The registration for foundation course for June 2015 is over, you can rsgiter for the December course. For registration, click here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?