8th May 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I write the railway engineering except IES after doing BE Civil Engineering 3rd year?

well, i am doing B.E civil engineering 3rd year what kind of exam can i write for railway engineering except IES...

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam?
  2. Can I appear in IES 2016 exam in 3rd year of engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for upcoming IES exam after B.E Civil Engineering?
  4. How to apply for IES for Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  5. Full information about IES exam including syllabus? How to prepare for IES? I am a 3rd year civil student
  6. Can i write railway exam after studying civil engineering 2nd year?
  7. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  8. Can I appear in IES 2016 exam in 3rd year of engineering? -- [New]
  9. Exams after B.E. in mechanical engineering? Can I appear for IES?
  10. Do I have to write any exams to get placed in government organizations after doing Civil Engineering?
  11. Exams for getting railways jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student, can I appear in Indian Engineering Service exam?
  13. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  14. How to do IES coaching after passing B.E civil Engineering? Best IES coaching institutes in India
  15. Can I appear for IES and PSU Exams being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  16. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  17. Can a B.Tech.(IT) final year student apply for IES exam?
  18. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
17th May 2015, 07:21 PM
jhavikas39

Default Re: Can I write the railway engineering except IES after doing BE Civil Engineering 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well, i am doing B.E civil engineering 3rd year what kind of exam can i write for railway engineering except IES...

Indian Engineering Services

After passing B.E. with civil engineering you can join as Railways engineer.

If you want to to top engineering job in govt. sector you have to qualify the Indian Engineering Services exam.

Friend you will notification in Employment Newspaper.
Every about 2,000-2,300 job is there for railways engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?