7th August 2013, 05:53 PM
vijay_RRB55

Can I write RRB exam if I am a final year EEE student

I am a final EEE student can i have to write a RRB exam at now?

28th August 2015, 03:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write RRB exam if I am a final year EEE student

Yes surely you are eligible for RRB examination being a final year student of B.tech with EEE stream.

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board and the RRB examination is held by Ministry of Indian Railways once every year in three stages which are Preliminary test, Mains & medical and Personal interview respectively. The examination is held in online mode only.

RRB examination is held for the recruitment of Junior engineer and Senior engineer. The eligibility required for appearing in the RRB examinations are as here under :-

* For both the posts you must have the nationality of India.

* For JE you must have a minimum of Diploma in engineering degree from a recognized university where as for SE you must have bachelor of engineering/technology from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible.

* For JE your age must lie in within 18 years to 32 years where as for SE your age must lie in between 20 years to 34 years. Age relaxation is provided as per the government norms.

For further details you can log on to the website www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?