20th September 2019, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I write SSC-CGL entrance after Diploma?

Hi, I have completed my 3 years regular full time Diploma course. So, am i eligible to apply for the SSC CGL - Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level Examination entrance examination on the basis of my Diploma?

24th September 2019, 09:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write SSC-CGL entrance after Diploma?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required for appearing in SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their graduation degree course are also eligible.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in the SSC CGL examination on the basis of full time Diploma course of 3 years then I would like to let you know that on the basis of Diploma course you are not eligible for appearing in the SSC CGL examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned as diploma course is not equivalent to any graduation degree course.

For detailed information regarding the SSC examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?