3rd August 2022, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I write Sub inspector exam in kerela after completing BTech in computer science?

1.I am a btech graduate in computer science if i can write Sub inspector exam conducted by Kerela public service commission( PSC) ?
2. If i can write all PSC exam after Btech ?
3. Btech is an undergraduate programme is it equal to degree (graduate)?

4th August 2022, 09:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Sub inspector exam in kerela after completing BTech in computer science?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for the Sub inspector exam in Kerela after completing BTech in computer science.
The minimum educational qualification required for this post is that you must have completed a graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university or Institute.
5th August 2022, 01:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Sub inspector exam in kerela after completing BTech in computer science?

°°° Of course, you can take sub inspector examination in Kerala after completing Bachelor of Technology 4 years degree course because the minimum educational qualification required to appear in this examination is graduation in any stream from any recognised university or Institute.
To take this examination, you have to appear in the public service commission examination of Kerala state and there you have to appear for the written examination and personal interview.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://kpsc.kar.nic.in
6th August 2022, 01:21 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes, those who have earned a BTech in computer science are qualified to apply for the Sub Inspector exam in Kerela.
The candidate must have earned a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university or institute in order to be considered for this position.
6th August 2022, 11:31 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can write Sub inspector exam in kerela after completing BTech in computer science.

Here is the details about the SI in police:-

The Candidate should have completed degree in any stream from a recognised University.

The age limit for applying for the post of SI is 20 - 25 years.

The upper age relaxation for OBC is 3 years, SC/ST is 5 years.

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Engineering students can also become police and military officer. For joining this defence post , engineering bachelor graduates will have to appear for CDS exam conducted by UPSC every year.
6th August 2022, 05:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I write Sub inspector exam in kerela after completing BTech in computer science?

Yes, the candidate can appear for the Sub inspector exam in Kerala after completing graduation in Btech in Computer Science. The eligibility is that the candidate should have completed a graduation in any subject from any recognized university.

6th August 2022, 08:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of B.Tech qualification, you are eligible for Sub Inspector recruitment examination.
The examination is conducted in the various stages. The syllabus is not same for all the State examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in written and physical fitness for final selection.

So, visit official website to get a detail information about the syllabus and examination.
6th August 2022, 08:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of B.Tech qualification, you are eligible for Sub Inspector recruitment examination.
The examination is conducted in the various stages. The syllabus is not same for all the State examination.
Candidates have to appear and qualify in written and physical fitness for final selection.
So, visit official website to get detail information about the syllabus and examination.
6th August 2022, 11:12 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Nationality/ Citizenship: A candidate must be either :
a citizen of India.
a citizen of Nepal.
a citizen of Bhutan.

2. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.

3. The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e.without wearing of glasses.
7th August 2022, 10:05 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for appearing in Kerela PSC Sub Inspector recruitment examinations is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being a B.Tech. in Computer Science degree which is an undergraduate i.e; bachelor degree program you are eligible to appear in Kerela Sub Inspector recruitment examination or any other examination for which the minimum education required is a graduation degree in any discipline as far as the educational requirements for these examinations are concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?