17th January 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i write TANCET exam while studying in BBA final year?

sir i am studying bba final year can i write tancet exam and can i able te study in management school

5th May 2012, 05:22 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i write TANCET exam while studying in BBA final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am studying bba final year can i write tancet exam and can i able te study in management school

Being an BBA final year candidate your eligible to apply for TANCET Examination .

TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test which is organized by the Anna University for every years .
The candidates who aspiring to apply for MBA / MCA / M.tech / M.arch course in reputed college then the candidate should qualified in TANCET Examination with good percentage of marks .

The Important Notification for TANCET Examination are published in Official website of TANCET Examination . The sale application forms during the Month of March , Final date of Submitting the Examination application form during the month of April and The Examination held during the Month of May .

Eligibility Criteria :-

For MCA Course :- You should complete Bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university . The candidate should having Mathematics Subject in 12th standard .

For MBA course :- You should Complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .

For M.tech / M.E :- You should complete Bachelor degree/ Master degree in Engineering course from recognized university .

Important :- Final year candidate / The candidate who waiting for the result of bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Syllabus for TANCET Examination :-

If your interested to apply for MBA course then you should go through the syllabus like, Reading Comprehension , Data Sufficiency , Data Interpretation , Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability .

If your interested to apply for MCA course then you should go through the syllabus like, Reasoning Ability , Logical Thinking , Quantitative Ability , Basic Computer Knowledge .

So, as per the eligibility criteria your eligible to apply for TANCET Examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?