12th July 2010, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

When does the TANCET MCA counseling start? Is it true that UG%+TANCET marks will be calculated for admission?

hello sir/mam,
wen counselling wil start? i m in chennai and i have to attend counselling in coimbatore,i didnt get any call letter til now, so can you tel wen wil be counselling for me?
i got 9.5 in tancet, caste mbc...and i have heard that UG % + tancet mark wil be calculated for admission..is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any engineering college in Madhurai? Details about counseling procedure for TANCET MCA? I have scored 28 in TANCET MCA
  2. Am I eligible to take admission through TANCET if I have scored 37 marks in TANCET entrance exam for MCA?
  3. Procedure for TANCET counseling? Will I get into counseling and when does it start?
  4. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  5. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  6. When is the counseling for TANCET exam? Colleges which I can o[pt for after scoring 37 marks in TANCET M.E?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in MCA course without appearing in TANCET?
  8. When will the counseling form be issued after scoring 22 marks in MCA TANCET exam?
  9. Will I get admission through TANCET counseling in M.Tech Aerospace branch? What is the date of counseling of TANCET?
  10. TANCET MCA Exam Details -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for TANCET counseling?
  12. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get admission in MCA at Anna University -- [New]
  13. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated?
  14. Procedure of TANCET MCA counseling?
  15. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  16. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  17. Which college could I get in TANCET counseling?
  18. Date of start of M.E counseling? When to give the application for counseling? What is a good score for OC category?
3rd June 2011, 06:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does the TANCET MCA counseling start? Is it true that UG%+TANCET marks will be calculated for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/mam,
wen counselling wil start? i m in chennai and i have to attend counselling in coimbatore,i didnt get any call letter til now, so can you tel wen wil be counselling for me?
i got 9.5 in tancet, caste mbc...and i have heard that UG % + tancet mark wil be calculated for admission..is it true?
TANCET examination is conducted by Anna University and the councelling dates of TANCET MCA course was not yet announced.

But, I think the councelling process will be starts from july, when the dates declared, it will be updated in the official website of Anna University.

So, please visit the official websites of Anna University to get the details regarding Councelling of MCA course.

The councelling application form will be availiable online in the official websites after declaring the dates, So keep visit the anna university official websites to get the complete details regarding MCA councelling 2011.

As per previous year schedule, the councelling was starts from mid july and the last date of fill the councelling form was last june. So, i hope in this year the dates was same as per previous year, But for actual schedule, please visit the Anna University website, you will get all the necessary information from there OR contact the concerned department in the given address -

The Secretary
Examination Centre
Anna University
Chennai – 600 025.
4th June 2011, 02:39 PM
dhani12345

Cool Re: When does the TANCET MCA counseling start? Is it true that UG%+TANCET marks will be calculated for admission?

TANCET examination is conducted by Anna University and the councelling dates of TANCET MCA course was not yet announced.

But, I think the councelling process will be starts from july, when the dates declared, it will be updated in the official website of Anna University.

So, please visit the official websites of Anna University to get the details regarding Councelling of MCA course.

The councelling application form will be availiable online in the official websites after declaring the dates, So keep visit the anna university official websites to get the complete details regarding MCA councelling 2011.

As per previous year schedule, the councelling was starts from mid july and the last date of fill the councelling form was last june. So, i hope in this year the dates was same as per previous year, But for actual schedule, please visit the Anna University website, you will get all the necessary information from there OR contact the concerned department in the given address -

The Secretary
Examination Centre
Anna University
Chennai – 600 025.
21st June 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the TANCET MCA counseling start? Is it true that UG% TANCET marks will be calculated for admission?

Did they include UG% in the councelling ?
21st June 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the TANCET MCA counseling start? Is it true that UG% TANCET marks will be calculated for admission?

i am written 2011 tancet exam mca i have apply for the counselling and counselling application forms and attached certificates
23rd June 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,iv mca tancet mark 21.25 cast sc which clg i can join
23rd June 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the councelling procedure? i got 23.75 mark in tancet MCA examination, can i get gud college in madurai?, pls tel me sir/madam
24th June 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

pls informs me in counselling they will include UG%/
25th June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Tancet mark sheet asked for mca councelling application but mark sheet not yet given and i how to applly ? Pls help
26th June 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i got 10.75 marks in tancet mca,which collage i expect?
30th June 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

when will starting from the mca counselling date
30th June 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,
i got 16 in tancet, caste bc...which college i can join in chennai? pls help my email id is [email protected] and my mobile number is 9094468355
2nd July 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

when will start tancet 2011 counselling
2nd July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 14.25 in tancet mca ,which college i expect?.plz reply me sir/mam
2nd July 2011, 04:44 PM
devapriya.sena

Default Re: When does the TANCET MCA counseling start? Is it true that UG%+TANCET marks will be calculated for admission?

hai im finished in my ug in BBM.CA & im not studied in 12th level mathematica as am eligible to join the mca course
2nd July 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

COIMBATORE COUNCILING DATE
2nd July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i got 32.75 marks in tancet mca caste mbc ,can i get govt college in coimbatore?
3rd July 2011, 09:35 PM
gayathri11

what is the procedure for councelling??? plz help me to know.. i got 30 marks in tancet 2011 and i belong to MBC..will i get good college in councelling?? when councelling date starts???
4th July 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i got 20.5 tancet mca them i apply selfsupporting mca at anna univ chennai.. Can i will get CEG??
7th July 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

SIr I got TENCET written 35.75 in MCA, I hv found Anna Univ Or not?? when wii be counsiling start?? plz immediate rply Sir/Madam on my email [email protected] or 09696202584 & 08896894110. I'm other state candidate.
9th July 2011, 12:35 PM
karthiv26

i got 16.25 marks in tancet then which college for mca in coimbatore
10th July 2011, 03:39 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,

The Secretary
Examination Centre
Anna University
Chennai – 600 025.

thanks
11th July 2011, 08:59 PM
saranvithya

Hello Sir/Madam Which college can I expect with 21 marks in TANCET MCA exam?
12th July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir! When i get the call letter for MCA tancet counselling?
12th July 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,
I want the details about tancet councelling. As per the date and minimum marks given by Anna University official website Bc caste should have 35.250, but my mark is 35 and when will be called. Plz can anyone asure that there will be preference for the students below 35.250. Will i get any govt collg coimbatore. Also need the detail whether they would consider UG%
18th July 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
When did the MCA counseling is conducted? I didn't get any letter, I got 28.500 in TANCET and 70.4% in UG if i got any government college?
please reply.
19th July 2011, 10:44 AM
mraghusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/mam,
i got 16 in tancet, caste bc...which college i can join in chennai? pls help my email id is [email protected] and my mobile number is 9094468355
till nw nody is received counselling call letter ......the counselling starts next month............u can check this link http://210.212.244.59/rank.html
20th July 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i have send the application to chennai for counselling for mca but still i wont get counselling call letter.when and where the counselling will be conducted.i got 18.5 in tancet(mca),caste-bc.
2nd May 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

when does the TANCET MCA counselling start in 2012? What are the process in counselling apllication and the call letter?
8th May 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

when counseling for mca starts & end I have secured 25.5 marks only. - JENI
5th June 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

when councelling fr starts and i have secured 12 marks only- prem
7th July 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

when s d last date for mca counselling?
12th May 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I got 15.5 marks in tancet
whch clg i got affiliated by anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?