6th August 2022, 10:19 AM
prashanthmurugan851

Can I write tnpsc exam without knowing tamil language knowledge?

I have studied my schooling from lkg to degree B.E. in Karnataka so there is no tamil language . whether can I apply and write tnpsc exam without knowledge tamil language. I can able to speak tamil fluently but could not able to read and write .so pls tell me whether I am eligible for writing tnpsc exam

9th August 2022, 12:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write tnpsc exam without knowing tamil language knowledge?

No. But there will be more questions about literature and the history of Tamil Nadu. You should be ready for questions of that type if you plan to take the TNPSC examinations. If you are a Tamilian who does not currently reside in Tamil Nadu, you must choose Tamil as a second language for academic purposes.
11th August 2022, 12:10 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

No. A*greater number of questions about Tamil Nadu's literature and history will be in the TNPSC exam. If you intend to take the TNPSC exams, you should be equipped to deal with questions of that nature. You must select Tamil as a second language for academic purposes if you are a Tamil who does not currently reside in Tamil Nadu.
12th March 2023, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I am studying kv school (cbsc)in tamilnadu.hindi&English my language.can i write tnpsc exam?
14th March 2023, 11:35 AM
wilbert23

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryaanfreelancer View Post
No. A*greater number of questions about Tamil Nadu's literature and history will be in the TNPSC exam. If you intend to take the TNPSC exams, you should be equipped to deal with questions of that nature. You must select Tamil as a second language for academic purposes if you are a Tamil who does not currently reside in Tamil Nadu.
Hi friends. How are you. I hope you all will be fine. I like this comment so much
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?