6th November 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I write UGC NET exam with B.Tech followed by MA in English?

I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and now I am pursuing MA in English via correspondence mode of education. Am I eligible to write UGC NET exam? Which subject option would be best for me apart from English?

8th November 2019, 09:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write UGC NET exam with B.Tech followed by MA in English?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required to appear in NET (National Eligibility Test) is a Master's degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, having opted for English as your subject in Postgraduation, you are eligible to appear in NET in English only and that too when you manage to secure above mentioned minimum marks in your postgraduation degree course.

For more details and updates regarding NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?