9th June 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can Ii get engineering college with an AIEEE score of 42 marks?

Hi sir,
im akash, i passed 12th examination this year .i got 42 marks in AIEEE &CETresult is yet to be declared. Can i get egg .college on AIEEE score or how many marks needed to get addmission in good aero. Engg college? Can i do degree course in aero engg. After completing B.E in mechanicle engg? I kindly wish that u will answer my quesion. Have a nice day!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get engineering college with a score of 42 in AIEEE? Can I do degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I get engineering college after scoring 42 marks in AIEEE?
  3. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  4. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through AIEEE?
  5. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  6. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  7. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  8. Will I get a government college after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges under AIEEE having best placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  10. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  11. Will I get a government college after scoring 65 marks? -- [New]
  12. Can I get into top engineering colleges of India through AIEEE? In which top engineering college can I get after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE?
  13. What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P
  14. My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering?
  15. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 114 in MHT CET and 160 in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 220 in AIEEE?
  17. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  18. Can I get admission in good college with a score of 40 marks in AIEEE being a candidate from PH category?
31st March 2015, 04:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Ii get engineering college with an AIEEE score of 42 marks?

AIEEE stands for all India engineering entrance examination conducted by CBSE once in a year for admission in engineering colleges for admission in bachelor of technology course .

Friend it is hard for you to get any well known and good engineering college whether it is government or private for your interested course as you expected to secure only 42 marks which is much less than the expected qualifying marks that is about 125 marks .

So for admission in good college you have to secure good marks in your board examination that is not less than 90 % at any cost or otherwise you should look to crack the entrance examination held by different good private colleges for admission in their own college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?