13th July 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can a M.Com and CA IPCC holder become a Lecturer in a government college?

Hello sir, I am M.Com and CA IPCC passed student and I have three years of experience of teaching in a Coaching. Please tell me can I become a Lecturer in a government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can only a BAMS holder without PG be taken as a lecturer in BAMS college?
  2. How much monthly salary I will get as a Lecturer in any Government college being a MDS holder?
  3. How to become a college lecturer? What is the procedure followed for it?
  4. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  5. Eligibility to become a Hindi Lecturer for MCom postgraduate? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  7. Procedure to do B.Ed through distance education while working as a lecturer in pre university college in Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  9. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  14. How can I get government lecturer job in Kerala Engineering college? I am a B.E degree holder in ECE
  15. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  17. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in NET/SLET to become a Lecturer in UP and Delhi for a PhD holder?
13th July 2017, 10:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Com and CA IPCC holder become a Lecturer in a government college?

To become lecturer in government college, you need to apply for National Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for NET exam:

1. You must have done master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. You need to have 55% marks in master's degree to become eligible for this exam.

You can clear NET exam and apply for lecturer vacancy in government colleges. There is no upper age limit for Lecturership.
14th July 2017, 02:11 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a M.Com and CA IPCC holder become a Lecturer in a government college?

To become lecturer in government college:

Master of commerce degree candidate needs to apply for National Eligibility Test. NET is now conducted by CBSE for lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

Post graduate candidates should have at least 55% marks in master's degree to apply for NET. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

NET qualified candidates can apply for vacancies of lecturers in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?