13th July 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get MBBS seat in any government and private college if got 153 marks in NEET?

Hello sir, I have got 86% in 12th from CBSE board and 153 marks in NEET. Please tell me is there any chance to get MBBS seat in any government and private college?

Related Questions:
  1. Expected rank for a candidate with 153 marks in MU-OET? Chances to get admission in MBBS?
  2. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1682 rank in NEET
  4. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1682 rank in NEET
  5. What are my chances in BDS/MBBS admission with 168 score in CET and 296 marks in NEET?
  6. With a score of 492 in NEET phase 1 can I get a government MBBS seat or should I appear in NEET Phase 2?
  7. What should be the minimum score in NEET - 2018 to get a MBBS seat in any private medical colleges without any donation? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to get category based MBBS seat in any governemnt college
  9. Am I eligible to get MBBS admission in private or government college after scoring 162 marks in NEET exam?
  10. Chances to get MBBS or BDS seat in Assam if scored 174 marks in NEET and belongs to SC category?
  11. Cutoff marks required in NEET for a candidate to get admission in any Government Veterinary College?
  12. Will I get MBBS seat in any government college in Karnataka? I have completed NEET UG exam
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in any private college in India after scoring 300 marks in NEET?
  14. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get MBBS seat in Andhra pradesh government/private medical college?
  15. Cheapest private medical college in Karnataka as per my NEET rank?
  16. How to get MBBS seat after scoring 50% marks in NEET UG?
  17. Is it possible to get a seat in any government college after scoring 431 marks in NEET?
  18. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
13th July 2017, 10:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get MBBS seat in any government and private college if got 153 marks in NEET?

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

NEET is conducted by CBSE for MBBS and BDS courses.

The cut off marks for qualifying NEET exam was 131 marks for general category candidates. There is no chance of getting admission in government medical college in private or government college.

Some private college may accept admission on basis of donation.
14th July 2017, 06:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get MBBS seat in any government and private college if got 153 marks in NEET?

** MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

** The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is 5 and 1/2 years.

** Candidate should have passed 12th class with PCB with at least 50%.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in government college after 153 marks in NEET.

** My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score i.e 153 marks in NEET.
14th July 2017, 02:25 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

The qualifying marks for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017 was 130 marks for open category and that for reserved category was 107.

But just qualifying NEET exam will not give admission in medical colleges in MBBS and BDS courses. There is no chance for candidates to get admission in MBBS course after scoring 153 marks in NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?