25th February 2017, 08:37 AM
lata mehra

Can a M.Sc Chemistry (Organic Synthesis) eligible to give entrance exam to do Ph.D in Endocrinology?

Hello sir, I am pursuing masters in Chemistry and specialization is Organic Synthesis. I want to know am I eligible to give entrance exam to do Ph.D in Endocrinology?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  2. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  7. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  8. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  9. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  10. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  12. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  13. What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  14. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?
  17. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  18. What should I do to study PhD being an Instrument Operator Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?