12th July 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Can a M.Sc Wildlife Management student appear in UGC NET to join teaching field?

I am studying M.Sc in Wildlife Management course and after it I want to get my career in teaching field. Can I appear in UGC NET exam with Wildlife Management subject?

10th August 2017, 10:25 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc Wildlife Management student appear in UGC NET to join teaching field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying M.Sc in Wildlife Management course and after it I want to get my career in teaching field. Can I appear in UGC NET exam with Wildlife Management subject?

Candidate as you have done M.SC in wildlife management then you are eligible to apply for the UGC NET(National Eligibility Test) exam because candidate who have completed post graduate degree can apply for the exam.

>> Candidate NET exam is carried out twice in a year bu UGC to check the eligibility of Indian nationalist candidate for Junior Research Fellowships and Senior Lectureship in colleges and Universities.

Details for UGC NET Exam:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for NET exam is post graduation degree from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks and relaxation of 5% marks for candidate belong to SC/ST category.

>> Candidate In NET exam candidate have to specify in the application form that applying for both junior research fellowship and senior lectureship or only for Senior lectureship.

>> Age limit to apply for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) is 28 years. Relaxation of 5 years for candidate belongs to reserve category.

>> There is not age limit to apply for senior lectureship.

>> Validity of UGC NET score is 2 years from the issue of passed certificate.

>> candidate commonly UGC NET exam is carried out in the month of June and December.

Exam Details:- Candidate you are advised to appear in the exam in the subject you have done your post graduation degree but if you are not able to find your subject then you are allowed to choose related subject.

Exam Procedure:- There are three papers in the entrance exam:-

Paper I :- Consists of 50 questions and carries 100 marks. Duration of exam is 1 hour and15 minutes.

Paper II :- Consists of 50 questions and carries 100 marks. Duration of exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Paper III:- Consists of 75 questions and carries 150 marks. Duration of exam is 2 hour and 30 minutes.

Important Dates 2017 For UGC NET Exam:-

:-Notification Announcement of Exam:- 04 – August – 2017.

:- Last date of application:- 30 – August – 2017.

:- Date of Exam:- 05 – August – 2017.

>> For more details regarding UGN NET exam please visit :- www.ugc.ac.in.
6th January 2021, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a M.Sc Wildlife Management student appear in UGC NET to join teaching field?

I done my msc in wildlife, I want to start my career in teaching field, I also do Int. B. Ed M. Ed course, can I eligible for Junior lectureship post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?