8th August 2012, 01:33 PM
Gaurang9898

List of Pharmaceutical companies which provide M.Pharm pharmaceutics project work in Gujarat? How to enter into these companies?

List of pharmaceutical companies which provide m.pharm pharmaceutics project work in gujarat and how i will get enter into this companies?

17th September 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Pharmaceutical companies which provide M.Pharm pharmaceutics project work in Gujarat? How to enter into these companies?

can you help me in my M.Pharm Project than please contact me on my email [email protected]
31st October 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Pharmaceutical companies which provide M.Pharm pharmaceutics project work in Gujarat? How to enter into these companies?

List of Pharmaceutical companies which provide M.Pharm pharmaceutics project work in Gujarat? How to enter into these companies
20th December 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

List of pharmaceutical companies which provide projects for mpharm pharmaceutics in hyderabad
19th March 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

can you list some companies that offer projects for pharmacology students in hyderabad?????
and can you pis tell me how to enter into those companies...........!
16th April 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

List of Pharmaceutical companies which provide M.Pharm pharmaceutics project work in Gujarat? How to enter into these companies?
28th May 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

list of pharmaceutical labs providing project for final year m.pham pharmaceutical analysis
19th September 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

give me best project with in the 2 days for m pharm pharmaceutics............ send of [email protected]
23rd September 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

after b pharm what can i do
1st December 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

which companies/labs provide mpharm ceutics project in vizag....pls give informn about this sir...
28th January 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

which are pharmaceutical companies that i can do my m.pharm project?
11th January 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

hey m doing my m.phrm in ceutics...i dont understand why the phrma firms dont give jobs for females...and y d most of dem r opting for bpo or else kpo firms...i guess only recommendation works in the pharma companies....pheww..btw tell d better options for females...thanks in adv....
30th May 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are pharmaceutical companies and laboratory that i can done my m.pharma(pharmaceutics) project work?
6th January 2021, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me the pharmaceutical companies offering dissertation project work job in Pharma companies in chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?